People most at risk from Coronavirus are sometimes called “shielded” or “extremely vulnerable” people. These People most at risk are being contacted by the NHS.
NHS England are still working together with SystmOne to send out letters to our “extremely vulnerable” patients.
This includes people who:
- Have had an organ transplant
- Are having certain types of cancer treatment
- Have blood or bone marrow cancer, such as leukaemia
- Have a severe lung condition, such as cystic fibrosis or severe asthma – please go to www.asthma.org.uk for more details
- Have a condition or are taking medicine that makes them much more likely to get infections
- Are pregnant and have a serious heart condition
Speak to your GP or care team if you have not been contacted and think you should have been or go to www.gov.uk/coronavirus-extremely-vulnerable.